About me

 Hi! 


My name is Sofiia Kopychenko, do not try to pronounce it, you won't get it right :) but you can call me Soph. I am originally from Russia. I moved to United States almost 5 years ago, originally moved to Phoenix, AZ where I graduated from high school, and then moved to Colorado for college. 


I double major in math and computer science. I want to say it is my third year but with everything that is going on I do not remember. Due to pandemic I had to move from Pueblo because I was offered better job and internship, so online classes was all I can do. This academic year has me a little down since CSU-P does not offer 400 & 500 level math classes that I need for my major and hence it is going to put me behind for graduation. 


Okay, I am attaching the most recent picture of me since I just got a haircut and I love it. 


I am excited to meet you!




Comments

  1. Hey Soph,

    I have a friend whose also originally from Russia! He goes to OSU, but we still talk often. We basically grew up together. Based on your major(s) and other than only being able to take online courses, what brings you to an art based class?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sofiia! I lived in Phoenix for high school too. What high school did you go to? I went to Greenway, it on 35th Ave and Greenway. I, sometimes, miss the heat.I know it gets hot here but its different. I also miss the landscape, I have allergies so the greenery is horrible for me. Don't get me wrong the change in seasons is great but it just different. Hope you have a great semester.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Alexander Sarcophagus

Ancient Theater

The Blue Mosque